© 2010 to Date...Auto Hoop, LLC. All rights reserved.
363 County Highway 113, Northville, NY 12134 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | call: (866) 345-0150
LIKE OUR PRODUCTS?
Give us a call at
Erika, The Court Company, Memphis, TN
Our products can add value to your home or court and give years of recreation for your family
Most Home Owner Associations (HOAs) love our products because we keep neighborhoods looking great
Our products get the family exercising
Auto Hoop is the only product on the market that eliminates squash or racquetball interference with basketball backboards...our clients love this product
1. How is the opening constructed? The opening is constructed as if you were framing out a new window into an existing wall; even in stucco or brick walls. Please click on the tab titled Auto Hoop for a detailed drawing.
2. How does Auto Hoop install? In general, an opening is constructed, the unit is hoisted up into position, the front is connected to the opening's sill, the rear is attached, the power and control cables are routed, then the provided door and closure are attached. Complete installation instructions are provided.
3. Can Auto Hoop, LLC install the unit for me? We are sorry, but we do not provide installation services.
4. Are there other important dimensions needed for installation? Yes, please click on the Space Requirements tab and open the "Opening and Clearance Requirements" to view necessary information you will need to avoid any interference.
5. Are the units waterproof? The basketball backboard and hoop can remain outside and can be exposed to water but the non-movable indoor portion of the units must be installed in a dry indoor area to protect the computer controller and motors.
6. How are the units operated? Each unit is hardwired with 60 feet of cable to a push button switch which can start/stop deployment or retraction.
7. I would like to use my own door to match a stucco finish. Is this possible? Yes, you can construct your own door and simply use our provided hardware. It is important to not exceed the weight specification of our door and other critical dimensions.
8. Is the rim height adjustable? Our units install at one height. We recommend installing our units at the 10 foot regulation rim height.
9. What type of maintenance is required? Just a few minutes per year for minor lubrication.
10. What are the weight, and other specs for your product? Please click on the Auto Hoop tab for this information.
11. Is there any assembly? No, it comes substantially assembled in one large crate.
12. What are the power requirements? The units requires 110 volts AC.
Frequently Asked Questions